Who We are?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6.9.10

In ALBER we trust


Nobody would ever have wonder that Lanvin, one of the most succesfull fashion houses today with Alber Elbaz as its creative director could be the next H&M collaboration. After watching the teasers launched last week,  I felt kind of dissapointed when rumors pointed out Carolina Herrera was doing it, (I thought, Lord please don´t! No end of white shirts, garnet lipsticks and tons of high waisted pants and pencil skirts all season) and when I knew it was Alber´s turn, I seriously thought about becoming a tranny for one season. BUT, lucky you, the dream, beautifulness and joy came for both, men -by Lucas Ossendrijver- and women. 
Since V&R I haven´t felt that anticipated, (with Matthew Williamson the last summer, the only thing I liked were the spots and the mirror-like Daria spreads)
I´m really, really excited. H&M always makes the most  forward looking mass-market collections, really thankfull for the concept though: it gives you the oportunity to wear a frock, clutch, shoe, trouser or whatever, signed by Karl, Cavally, Jimmi or Matthew (yes, yes...my friends) and now Lanvin for less than 50 euros piece!
I´m gearing up to kick some asses on november 23 at my local store.
By the way… which H&M collaboration do you think has been the worst  so far?
My bet:
Madonna´s one FOR SURE.
Those trackies with high heels are just unforgivable.











2 comments:

Rue des Modèles said...

this pic is lovely!
can't wait for his h&m collection

LUIS said...

ESTOY DE ACUERDO CONTIGO, LA DE MADONNA HA SIDO LA PEOR DEL SIGLO.